Choose Language:

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board  
  Discordiin mars - click to chat!  
  Home Recent LoginRegisterHelpSearch Map Achievements Database Quizzes   

Voit piilottaa tämän mainoksen kirjautumalla sisään.

Kampanjatori

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic
Some Saxpiness (Read 5655 times)
Saxpi
Banned

Some Saxpiness
18.09.2011 at 17:49:01

I´m a brand new member and decided to start writing here. (I speak also finnish).
I like movies but also some games. I could play more but somehow I don´t seem to have so much time for it. Serious Sam games are my favorites.
I´m a female if that wasn´t clear yet.
Seems that I´m not very creative right now (needs coffee I guess) so see you later, I´ll watch some movie.

IP Logged  
Radikus
NES-Retro Administrator

'Nuff Said!

Helsinki - Finland

Live: Radikus
PSN: Radikus
NNID: Radikus

Re: Some Saxpiness
Reply #1 - 18.09.2011 at 18:03:36

What movie did you watch? Tongue

Achievements: 20
Beersider24h MarathonHC Movie CollectorCat PeopleNES-Retro ChampionSocial AdventurerAchievement ArtistNot Too Old For This ShitChurch of NES-RetroRetro Dealerbassokoira's Long Con VictimKeyboard VeteranClothed by NES-RetroItem AcquiredFirst Successful SaleTypical Apple UserBeer Mario Kart TournamentNES-Retro FailboatMedal of HonorDonated to AVGN

I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
WWW 47361 Radikus Radikus Radikus 4 ur9969391 Radikus Radikus Rad1kus   IP Logged  
JR
NES-Retro Expert

GEE, LOOK AT THE TIME!

Tallinna - Estonia
Reply #2 - 18.09.2011 at 18:27:57

Saxpi wrote on 18.09.2011 at 17:49:01:
I´m a brand new member and decided to start writing here. (I speak also finnish).
I like movies but also some games. I could play more but somehow I don´t seem to have so much time for it. Serious Sam games are my favorites.
I´m a female if that wasn´t clear yet.
Seems that I´m not very creative right now (needs coffee I guess) so see you later, I´ll watch some movie.

A female Serious Sam -gamer...

PS. if you watched a spaghetti western, Ill have to marry you...  Kiss

129284406245.gif (567 KB | )
129284406245.gif

Achievements: 5
Church of NES-RetroTypical Apple UserItem AcquiredClothed by NES-RetroNES-Retro Failboat

"Näyttäisinkö tytölle musiikkitiedostokokoelmani? En ikinä! Aivan kuin tarjoaisin suolakeksejä suklaatryffelien sijaan. Noloa." -Vinylmania
JR jerereponen   IP Logged  
Saxpi
Banned

Reply #3 - 18.09.2011 at 23:17:33

Blade it was but I have "Who finds a friend finds a treasure" (Bud Spencer and Terence Hill) waiting inspiration for watching. Smiley

IP Logged  
Radikus
NES-Retro Administrator

'Nuff Said!

Helsinki - Finland

Reply #4 - 19.09.2011 at 07:16:06

I've been wanting to see Blade again for years, but still patiently waiting for the Blu-ray release. It should be coming some day (Region A locked version has already been released).

I could watch Bud Spencer and Terence Hill flicks even as VHS, doesn't matter to me with those. Tongue I have one as a DVD, I due superpiedi quasi piatti (Crime Busters / Turpiin vaan ja onnea).

Beersider24h MarathonHC Movie CollectorCat PeopleNES-Retro ChampionSocial AdventurerAchievement ArtistNot Too Old For This ShitChurch of NES-RetroRetro Dealerbassokoira's Long Con VictimKeyboard VeteranClothed by NES-RetroItem AcquiredFirst Successful SaleTypical Apple UserBeer Mario Kart TournamentNES-Retro FailboatMedal of HonorDonated to AVGN

WWW 47361 Radikus Radikus Radikus 4 ur9969391 Radikus Radikus Rad1kus   IP Logged  
viaton
NES-Retro Ad Infinitum
Rodeo Clown

Join the Circus!

Helsinki - Finland

Reply #5 - 19.09.2011 at 08:21:12

Radikus wrote on 19.09.2011 at 07:16:06:
I've been wanting to see Blade again for years, but still patiently waiting for the Blu-ray release. It should be coming some day (Region A locked version has already been released).

I could watch Bud Spencer and Terence Hill flicks even as VHS, doesn't matter to me with those. Tongue I have one as a DVD, I due superpiedi quasi piatti (Crime Busters / Turpiin vaan ja onnea).

I bought like 15-20 DVD:s of those dudes when they were on sale at Anttila, 2-3€ piece.
Good stuff!  Cool

Achievements: 6
Item AcquiredKeyboard VeteranTypical Apple UserInsiderMedal of HonorDonated to AVGN

Loving Video Games...
viaton   IP Logged  
Saxpi
Banned

Reply #6 - 19.09.2011 at 08:48:15

I had Remote Control on VHS but it vanished. Weird thing. It was on my parents house. I went for a visit there and cassette wasn´t there anymore. My parents doesn´t touch that closet ever so how it can "walk away" by itself.. I´m trying to decide if it was paranormal or not but can´t say yet what would have been motive. Unless I have changed to another reality where that cassette isn´t included.    Grin

IP Logged  
Radikus
NES-Retro Administrator

'Nuff Said!

Helsinki - Finland

Reply #7 - 19.09.2011 at 09:31:16

I had one VHS at my parents place also and it's lost.

I don't even remember the name of the movie, I just remember that Bud Spencer and Terence Hill were fighting and that doesn't help a lot.

Box was red and huge. Smiley

Saxpi
Banned

Reply #8 - 19.09.2011 at 10:05:03

"I don't even remember the name of the movie, I just remember that Bud Spencer and Terence Hill were fighting and that doesn't help a lot."
Grin

IP Logged  
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic