Choose Language:

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board  
  Discordiin mars - click to chat!  
  Home Recent LoginRegisterHelpSearch Map Achievements Database Quizzes   

Voit piilottaa tämän mainoksen kirjautumalla sisään.

Kampanjatori

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic
Half-Life: Alyx (Read 8469 times)
Radikus
NES-Retro Administrator

'Nuff Said!

Helsinki - Finland

Live: Radikus
PSN: Radikus
NNID: Radikus

Half-Life: Alyx
03.03.2020 at 14:51:39

Noi loikkimiset vaikuttaa omaan silmään aika ankeilta, mutta onneks tässä on vissiin toi ihan normaalikin liikkuminen mukana (näkyy tokassa videossa).

In the first of three videos, Valve demonstrates the game's Teleportation locomotion style – a 'Point A to Point B' method which allows the player to point to where they want to stand and instantly teleport to that very spot. You can check out this kind of movement in the video below.

The next video focuses on the Continuous locomotion movement style, which is sure to be hugely popular with long-time Half-Life fans in that it offers traditional FPS free movement via analogue stick.

In the third and final Half-Life: Alyx gameplay video, Valve offers a look at the game's Shift locomotion method, which is very similar to the Teleportation style – players will still pick a marker on the ground for their character to move to, only you'll zoom over to the spot in a less-instantaneous fashion.

Hyvältä vaikuttaa kyllä! Vielä kun ois varaa PC:n VR-kypärään, kun ei halua toki mitään halpispaskaa. Valven oma Index kiinnostaa (tässä vaiheessa) eniten. Smiley

« Last Edit: 03.03.2020 at 15:01:46 by Radikus »  
Achievements: 20
Beersider24h MarathonHC Movie CollectorCat PeopleNES-Retro ChampionSocial AdventurerAchievement ArtistNot Too Old For This ShitChurch of NES-RetroRetro Dealerbassokoira's Long Con VictimKeyboard VeteranClothed by NES-RetroItem AcquiredFirst Successful SaleTypical Apple UserBeer Mario Kart TournamentNES-Retro FailboatMedal of HonorDonated to AVGN

I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
WWW 47361 Radikus Radikus Radikus 4 ur9969391 Radikus Radikus Rad1kus   IP Logged   Firefox 68.0  Windows 10
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic